Skip to main content

Background Image for Header:

Work Request

Emergency Requests:

If your request is an emergency or items that need immediate response (i.e., breaker tripped, broken water pipe, too hot/too cold, etc.), please call the Help Line at 304-293-4357 (HELP).

Submitting Regular/Nonurgent Work Requests

Facilities Management uses an online work request system called Facilities Service Desk. Facilities Service Desk will ensure that your work requests are routed to the appropriate technicians.

Requests for Academic and Athletic Buildings:

We have a building supervisor program in which every academic building has been assigned a building supervisor. The building supervisor is the person who is responsible for tracking and submitting work requests for their building. If you would like to submit a work request, please contact your building supervisor. If you do not know who your building supervisor is, you can find them at the following link:

Building Supervisor List

Requests for Residential Halls:

Students and University employee’s can initiate a work request for residential halls directly from our Facilities Service Desk online work request system at Students can simply log into the system by using their Mix user ID and log in. University employees can log into the system by using their Active Directory Account.